Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring Forward!


Yay! It is time to start booking for the warm weather months! Are you ready for tutu's, cowboy/girl hats, bull frogs, gardens, beaches and more? I am focusing this year on getting creative! I will always provide my artistically classic portrait images, but I also want to play, have fun and get creative with you and your families.

I would like to offer my wonderful clients a chance for early booking at a Spring special price.

$75
If you pay and book your session by March 1st.

This is 1/2 off my normal session fee of $150 (does not apply for any session packages). March and April calendars are already posted and May and June will be posted soon. If you wish to pre-book a date later than that, just let me know when you are interested and I will get it set on the calendar.

Hurry, this offer ends March 1st!

Much love,
Marta

No comments: