Monday, December 10, 2007

January and February Schedules Are Open

It is hard to believe that the year is almost over. And what a wonderful and super busy year it has been! I will recap the year a little closer to the new year!

The January and February Schedules are up on my website www.martalocklear.com. Go to the schedule page and click on the month you are interested in. If you are ready to book further into the year let me know. I will be adding the rest of the months up in the next few days.

There is a waiting list for sessions, so I expect these dates to begin filling fast. So let me know if you would like a date.

If you are one of my Belly to One clients and your next appointment falls into one of these months, please choice your date soon, so we don't miss this crucial time in your munchkins life.

Love always,
Marta

No comments: