Monday, September 24, 2007

Only 2 Sessions Left in October

Just a little note to all looking to get Fall pictures in. I have only 2 more dates available for the month of October. There are a few dates available for November, but as most of you know it can get a bit chilly.
*I will always make room for newborns due too the time sensitivity, please contact me if you are interested in a newborn session and I can give you an available schedule*

Currently I am working on a space in my home for winter mini-sessions. These sessions will not last as long as my normal on location sessions and will come at a reduced session rate (think about holiday cards). Speaking of holiday cards, I have many new templates coming out in the next week or so. These mini-session would be great to get a family photo for those Holiday Cards. If you have already had a session with me you can still order holiday cards. Deadline for holiday card orders is November 15th. Please contact me if you are interested in custom printed and designed holiday cards. Examples will be posted on the blog soon!

And since I must post a picture. This is my new favorite. Mom and the little guy were major troopers for this photo. More of him to come in a later post.

No comments: