Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Changes Coming at Bella Boutique

Look for Marta Locklear Photography to be featured in Bella Boutique in Central Park (near ULTA). I have been co-consulting with Bella about their new renovations and product lines coming in. In doing so we have concluded that it would be a great space for me to use has a central hub for my growing photography business.

Once the painting, new shelving, and dust settles, look for Marta Locklear Prints to be displayed throughout. Bella is also going to be my drop off and pick up location. This will make it easier for my clients to get their products sooner. Hopefully in the future you will be able to view my albums and various products I offer as well.

Bella has been a great source for silver jewelry, accessories and local jewelry artists. She will continue her popular lines, and be adding some baby, home, gift, children's and hopefully a very popular line of handbags...those updates will be coming soon. In the meantime, excuse her renovation mess, but stop by for some wonderful clearance sales!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tagged you on my blog.
www.homeshadephotography.com

Danielle Hobbs said...

Tag... You're it! (see my blog for directions)